Information available at
www.lejeune.usmc.mil is consistent with Marine Corps and DoD policies and the Principles of Information and contains information cleared for public release.
1. This is an official United States Marine Corps website, and is provided as a public service by the Marine Corps Base Public Affairs Office.
2. Information presented on this site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with (National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20). All data collection activities are in strict accordance with DoD Directive 5240.1 (reference (p)).
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
We continually work to ensure this website is accessible to all visitors. If you find a problem that prevents access, contact us by sending an email to the Base Webmaster. Send ONLY access or technical concerns, and please be sure to include the full URL in your correspondence when requesting changes to specific pages. General questions should be directed to the Base Public Affairs Office.
The appearance of hyperlinks that are external to Official Marine Corps web sites does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Marine Corps of the associated web sites or the information, products or services contained therein.
For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation sites, the U.S. Marine Corps does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at other than official Marine Corps websites.
This policy complies with the Office of the Secretary of Defense policy for Establishing and Maintaining publicly accessible information services.
If you find any link on this site that might contain inappropriate content, please contact the Base Webmaster.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Any reference obtained via this Web site, to a specific commercial or non-commercial organization, product, process, or service does not constitute or imply an endorsement by the Federal Government, Department of Defense or the United States Marine Corps. The views and opinions expressed in any referenced document or any Web site linked to this server do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Department of Defense or the United States Marine Corps.
Disclaimer of Liability
With respect to this document, neither the United States Government nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose; nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed; nor represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.